Expanded Metal Fencing
As common fence materials, there are welded wire fence, chain link fence, razor barbed wire fence. Expanded metal fencing is one popular fencing in application of schools, sports fields, airports and other places.
Expanded metal is a form of metal stock made by shearing a metal plate in a press, so that the metal stretches, leaving diamond-shaped voids surrounded by interlinked bars of the metal. Expanded metal is used in grates and in outdoor furniture (e.g. benches) or fencing. It is often used for guarding to prevent contact with hot surfaces or machinery.
This produces a very secure fence and can be erected in heights from 1.8m to 6m. The mesh comes in varying sizes depending on the amount of security required. It can be either galvanized only or galvanized and powder coated.
Stops stones over 20mm passing through the windows. This particular site kept having its' windows broken by children throwing stones over a wall until these custom made protectors were installed.
Expanded metal fencing features and benefits:
- Made of galvanized carbon steel mesh panels or galvanized with polyester powder coating that attach to a round post framework.
- Fully customizable, flexible design.
- Competitively priced.
- Anti-cut, anti-climb expanded metal mesh.
- Easy installation.
- Low maintenance.
- Good through vision.
- Difficult to penetrate and scale
- More aesthetically pleasing than palisade or chain link
- Strong and Durable.
- Excellent through vision and ease of installation
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by e-mail:
MAIXIN will service for you !
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.